View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birdmon

re: Self Improvement

Was going to make this a comment in response to greeks self improvement post. But I will be posting this to the website as well as a topic here.

Agreed as a top end dps and raid leader and tank and past healer. The strats greek has mentioned are both sound in training and outcome.

There is nothing that replaces having your rotation on muscle memory. Some of you wonder why elemental shamans with the same gear I had prior to the patch some pulled more some pulled less. Its about being properly optomized and having the rotation set to muscle memory. Youll notice that when I am tired or falling asleep. My numbers may vary up to previously 5kish. maybe 10 on some fights. This cause of mistakes in the rotation. A proper rotation can prior to the 6.0 patch cause you to jump 30k. I have seen it with mages, warlocks, rogues, warriors, boomkins and many others.

Once muscle memory is down the biggest important thing to practice is mechanics. Visualize yourself doing the mechanic, practice in all difficulties till you can do it. Mythic being an exception obviously. But there is LFR and there is heroics that can be done to practice mechanics. At around level 20 there is blackfathom depths. it has been redone. It has high levels of mechanics added in. As has razorfen kraul and den.

There is nothing to replace practicing and training in regards to improving ones self. At least when it comes to WoW and other physical activities like martial arts.

That being said it is with great pride that I can say many of you have shown great initiative and continue to improve to be the best you can. For the first time this past week ive had more then just 1 or 2 thanking me for the raid or promissing better performance next week. Keep up the good work everyone. I know its tough but starting to memorize the new rotation with the stat squish and reoptimizing will prove to be advantageous.

Come Warlords of Draenor Official Launch date of Nov 13th we will be aiming to be in raid in time for release. Release of raid content other then the LFR Molten core which will drop LFR raid gear and therefore should be completed as well as a 100% drop rate personal of a mount and a helm from Ragnaros. Raids officialy open to the mass populace 2 weeks after release. Come nov 13th you will have exactly 2 weeks to level, gear up, memorize your rotation, theorize or optimize based of beta builds or ask an officer who has allready theorycrafted. I will be theorycrafting for Ele shamans, Enhancement Shamans, Resto Shamans, Prot Warrior, Gladiator Warrior, Arms Warrior, Fury warrior, Destro Warlock, Frost Mage, Boomkin, prot pally, holy paly, ret pally and will be fully versed with the class specs mentioned. If you want help feel free to come to me.

It is with great pride that I announce we will be aiming for Server top 5 for clearing content in the 1st tier with hopes that with Condo dropping the ball and warforged losing a good number of its members to other games as well that we come out on top with server 1st even if its only for a boss or two   Good luck to all in the coming weeks. The mythic gear you have will last you approximate to 97 whilst heroic gear will be replaced by approximate 94.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gutbuster Brigade Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum